Gonna be another long one.
But on the bright side, in between cries (presumably from teeth??) she chuckles in her sleep.
Things that make me irrationally angry:
1. Being too hot. I’m always mad about something else at the core, but being hot, sweaty and having my hair hanging in my face makes me want to burn the house down.
2. When the husband sleeps through wake ups that go on all night. Sometimes I’ll ask him to take a turn and he pretends not to hear me which inevitably leads to me stomping around and him being mad at me for that. Vicious cycle.
3. Snoring. Aka lost sleep. We have white noise, I wear ear plugs and he wears a mouth guard and it still wakes me up. Is there a guiness world record challenge for snoring??
4. When I can’t get Peps to settle in bed and I’m watching the clock as my freedom reading time dwindles.
5. Loud chewing. Unrelated, but my reaction is pretty much flip the table.
6.autocorrect. Who’s got time to correct the mistakes made by autocorrect?? Pfft.
I’m not proud of how quickly I get mad. I want to be calm and cool and chill and teach my daughter to be calm and cool and chill but clearly I have work to do.